Kidney is one of the most vital organs in the human body. The Kidney removes wastes through urine, control the body’s fluid balance and regulate the balance of electrolytes. It also helps in the production of red blood cells and keeps bone healthy. People with end-stage renal disease (ESRD) where the kidney completely loses its functionality requires regular dialysis for survival. Haemodialysis is a procedure in which blood is filtered by a machine to remove waste products & extra fluid and balances electrolytes. To provide premium kidney care, Jahurul Islam Medical College Hospital Dialysis Unit which is located in level-4 (Block-B) of the hospital offers comprehensive care to patients suffering from a spectrum of chronic & acute kidney disease by providing haemodialysis in a both out in-patient facility at a competitive price. The unit and its patients are directly supervised and followed up by specially trained & skilled doctors, nurses & technicians. Here providing treatments are guided by internationally recommended nephrology guidelines.
OUR UNIQUE FEATURES:
- Fully air-conditioned, neat & clean atmosphere.
- Spacious waiting zone for the attendants.
- Non-stop, non-fluctuating power supply by hospital’s own power generating plant.
- On-site full-time dedicated doctors & nursing supervision during dialysis.
- Flexible hours. i.e:-2 sessions; Morning (8-12 am), Afternoon (2-6 pm).
- Disinfections of dialysis machine following each session & use of new disposable materials for every session.
- International standard water treatment facility through regularly maintained on-site high quality of RO (Reverse Osmosis) plant which ensures high quality water for blood purification.
- Provide options to patients to reuse dialyzer for dialysis after performing safety, sterility & quality test.
- Isolated dialysis machine for positive patients. i.e:- Hepatitis-B, Hepatitis-C & both Hepatitis B and C positive patients.
- Facility of SLED for critically ill patients.
- Provision of oxygen support on each station.